Racingline Stage 3 Monoblock Big Brake Kit Multiple Colour Choices – 355/380mm Rotors with 6 Pot Calipers
Racingline Stage 3 Monoblock Big Brake Kit – MQB Platform
The design vision was made possible by an advanced 5-axis CNC manufacturing techniques to give this kit more in common with top-level motorsport components than typical aftermarket parts. The result is a combination of ultimate track performance with lightness, stiffness and beautiful attention to detail.
Each lightweight forged Monoblock caliper is a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet. Rather than two halves bolted together, our design takes a complex 5-axis CNC machining procedure to build, usually reserved only for the highest-specification motorsport kits.
The result is a 6-piston caliper that is both stiffer and lighter than any other, combined with exceptional cooling characteristics and stunning detailing.
The kit includes 380mm fully-floating ‘triple-grove’ two-piece discs giving vastly greater heat capacity, so reducing the effect of fade.
- Fully-Floating Disc
- Heat treated FC-25 two-piece Steel Carbon Rotors
- 355mm rotors (18” wheels)
- 380mm rotors (19” wheels)
- Sprung floating hardware for near silent running
- Vented ‘Triple Groove’ discs with break-in-surface as standard
- Fast road – Pad supplied with factory pad wear sensor
- AP pad shape for multiple pad options
- Goodridge ISO, TUV DOT and ADR approved lines
- Racingline’s hub adaptor system
What’s in the Kit?
– Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
– Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
– Full Mounting Bolt Kit
– Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
– Sport Brake Pad Set (Fast Road Use)
– 380mm Fully Floating 2 Piece Brake Discs (Pair)
– 380mm kit will fit under 18″ Alloy Wheels
– Factory 19″ wheels and other brands may require spacers
– Racingline and Revo 19″ wheels will not require Spacers