Racingline Stage 3+ Carbon-Ceramic Big Brake Kit – VWR651000
Carbon-Ceramic Big Brake Kit by Racingline
Not only is each disc close to half the weight of the factory rotor, the kit is packed with motorsport-inspired features including our forged Stage 3 monoblock calipers and matched ceramic pad compound. The 380mm rotor construction interweaves discontinuous carbon fibre to form a 3D multi-directional matrix. This gives significant benefits even over traditional carbon-ceramic products. Simply astonishing stopping performance, again and again and again.
Why choose carbon-ceramic discs?
- With triple the heat capacity of steel brakes, the repeatability of the stopping power is exceptional, and unlike any steel rotor brake kit can deliver
- Despite this performance, our Stage 3+ Carbon Kit is perfect for daily usage, with good pedal response from cold
- The CCM discs weigh in at nearly half the mass of the (much smaller) factory cast iron ones. Each carbon disc weighs 5.7kg (12.6lb) vs 10.4kg (22.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R / S3 disc
- The lightweight Forged Monoblock calipers are the same as our beautiful Stage 3 kit – using a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet
Already rocking the Racingline stage 3 brake kit?
Upgrade our steel-rotor Stage 3 Big Brake Kit to the Stage 3+ Carbon Discs and matched pads. Simple retrofit to the existing brake hardware. Note – you must replace both discs and pads at the same time for this conversion. For heavy track use, with the extra temperatures that the ceramic kit generates, we recommend removing the dust seals from the calipers.
Ceramic Pads: VWR6700CARBON
Ceramic Discs: VWR680013
Available in a variety of colours
380mm kit: Minimum 19″ wheel diameter required.
Our Hub Adaptors recommended for use with factory wheels.
380mm VWR651000 RED/BLK/ANO/CHR
- VW Golf 8 GTI 2020+
- VW Golf 8 R 2020+
- VW Golf 8 2020+
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013-2020
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013-2020
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 2013-2020
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 2016+
- VW Jetta VII GLI 2019+
- Audi S3 8Y 2020+
- Audi A3 8Y 2020+
- Audi S3 8V 2013-2020
- Audi A3 8V 2013-2020
- Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V evo 2017-2020
- Audi TT 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2014+
- Audi TTS 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2015+
- Audi TTRS 3 2.5 TSI 8S 2017+
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
- SEAT Leon IV Cupra FW 2020+
- SEAT Leon III Cupra 5F 2014-2020
- SEAT Leon III 5F 2015-2020
- SEAT Ateca Cupra 2018+
- SEAT Tarraco 2.0 TSI 2018+
- Skoda Octavia III vRS 2.0 TSI 5E 2014-2020
- Skoda Superb III 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 3V 2015-2020