Racingline R600 Air Intake Package Golf Mk7/S3 8V/Octavia/Leon Mk3
Racingline R600 Intake Package – Performance Bundle!
- Racingline R600 Air Intake (Form or Cotton filter element)
- Racingline Intake Hose (Choice of colours)
- Racingline Turbo Inlet Elbow
R600 ENCLOSED INTAKE
One of the most popular and best performing cold air intake systems on the market, Racingline’s prize R600 enclose intake system contains a high-capacity complete replacement airbox, with twin front air intakes, housing a giant Trifoam® double-volume filter rated up to 600hp.
Looking for the most sophisticated cold-air intake available for your MQB-platform 2.0 or 1.8 TSI EA888.3 car? The R600 intake is Racingline’s best selling system for this platform. Little wonder, as it combines OEM-standard design and quality with significant power gains on uprated cars.
- OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
- Twin CFD-optimised front intakes extending across the front of the car help achieve lower intake temperatures and worthwhile power gains.
- Enormous airbox volume houses the filter, complete with thoughtful details like connection to the original factory drain tube, and an SAI connection for US cars.
- Your choice of filter unit, to suit different needs. Both are double the size of standard – rated right up to 600hp and beyond.
TRIFOAM® or Pleated Cotton Filter?
Foam – Faster, for longer – The highest airflow of all filter types, for the best possible power for more of the time. As a high performance part, regular maintenance is essential to keep it at its very best.
Cotton – Fit and forget – A robust ‘fit and forget’ filter that will last for years. It gives great initial power output but doesn’t have the dust-loading capacity of Trifoam.
TURBO INLET PIPE
Another essential element to the airflow between intake and turbo is our Turbo Inlet Hose. Replace the restrictive standard plastic ‘bellows’ pipe with our free-flowing, ultra smooth reinforced silicone pipe.
TURBO 90 INLET
Release a valuable power increase comes from fitting our ‘thin wall’ Turbo 90 Inlet to replace the highly restrictive standard plastic MQB elbow. Compatible with all intake pipes and all factory turbos, and beautifully machined and gloss-anodised for a perfect, simple fitment.
Ideal for Stage 1, 2 and 3 Tuning
The PU material used for its construction is the same as the original factory air box and engine-cover, textured to match into the exact same finish. But it’s not just the appearance that’s built to OEM standard. The mounting points use the factory system, ensuring simple and reliable fitment, with nice details such as the factory drain-hole being retained.
- Huge filter area = 43,200mm
- Huge power gains over 4000rpm
- Racingline Performance R600 filter area = 96,477 mm
- Hand built in the UK
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 1.8 TSI 2013+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- Audi A3 2.0 TSI / 1.8 TSI 2013+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi Q3 45TFSI 2.0 TSI 2018+
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- SEAT Leon 1.8 TSI 2014+ 5F
- SEAT Ateca Cupra 2.0 TSI 2018+
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb III 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V