APR Cast Turbo Inlet Pipe - EA888 Gen 3 1.8TFSI / 2.0TFSI
The APR Turbo Inlet Pipe is an easy-to-install bolt-on upgrade that eliminates a restriction before the turbocharger. Unlike fabricated units on the market today, ours is cast from aluminium, allowing for an organically shaped inlet that transitions gradually over a large distance. Such a design promotes better flow rather than abruptly reducing at the turbocharger’s inlet like other units. It’s larger than stock throughout, removes a large internal restriction at the PCV inlet, and outflows the factory unit allowing the turbocharger to operate more efficiently. We fully assemble each unit with a billet securing arm, billet PCV bung and new o-ring. The inlet and outlet are CNC-machined to control tolerances and ensure snug and secure connections. This upgrade is recommending at all stages utilising an IHI IS12, IS20 or IS38 turbocharger!
- Cast aluminum construction
- Outflows the factory unit: 441 cfm vs 379 cfm @ 28” of H2O
- Larger internal diameter throughout
- CNC-machined inlet and outlet
- CNC-machined billet-stainless-steel securing arm
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum PCV bung
- New o-ring
- Fully assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy-to-install direct-bolt-on design
If you are planning to use this item on an Ibiza 1.8TFSI, Polo 1.8TFSI or Audi S1 2.0TFSI - You will need to purchase an additional PCV Breather Pipe.
The part number for this is: 06K 103 213A and it can be ordered from your local main dealer.