AIRTEC Stage 3 Intercooler Upgrade for Mk2 Focus ST/ST225 (RS SPEC HOSES)
We have taken our huge Focus RS Intercooler and modified it to fit with the ST Bumper & then taken our massive 2.5″ cold side Pro hose (intercooler to inlet manifold) and a Pro hose boost pipe from Intercooler to ST standard metal pipe, making this kit the best value for money option for 300 bhp Focus ST’s
Designed & Proven to extract maximum gains from your 300 bhp ST, this kit would compliment the DreamScience Turbo X upgrade, Jamsport or a similar Big Turbo conversion.
Our RS into ST Performance & Cooling kit has been Rolling road tested (tests caried out @ AMD Essex)
2.5″ Hard pipe upgrade removes Fords 2.0″ restrictive boost pipe (cold side). We saw gains of 10 bhp & 9 lb/ft torque increase’s over the standard Ford Gains will vary depending on spec of your ST
Choice on Airtec Logo Colour, leave a note on your order on which colour logo or no logo. Or email us.
- Air-Ram Scoop, forces Air directly into core of intercooler
- Huge high flow 60mm core, lower ACT Temps
- Smooth flow end tanks, no welds, means no leaks
- AIRTEC logo brackets
- Increased BHP & torque figure
- Finished in Pro-Series Black or Natural Silver
- Strongest intercooler available, backed up by our 3 year warranty
- Includes hot and cold side Pro Hose silicone boost pipes, available in a choice of colours
- Fitting takes 1 – 2 hours depending on mechanical skill & tools available
Important note: The pre-facelift ST has a different radiator compared to the facelift ST & the RS, this makes the left hand cold side pipe (inlet side) very tight against the radiator cradle & boost hose. We recommend removing the radiator cradle bolt, levering the cradle to the right and re-drilling a new hole & then replace bolt. It’s very simple and easy to do, but is necessary to give you extra clearance for the bigger 2.5″ cold side pipe. If you are still not happy with the fit, we would recommend fitting a RS radiator. This is not required to get the power you want, just makes cold side hose fit nicer.
Need even more power? Take a look at our Stage 4 AIRTEC intercooler cooling package, which includes full 2.5″ boost pipe kit.
AIRTEC part no: ATINTFO34