Rolling road testing showed power levels increased by 5-8bhp compared to the Stage 1 carbon airbox
What’s the Difference?
The top section was raised blended to aid Air flow to the huge cone filter, the right hand side of the snorkel area was also enlarged and the underside of the snorkel section that joins into the lower section of the K&N filter was made bigger.
Can I have a choice in hose colour? Yes you can choice from – Frozen white, Ultra Green, Bright Blue, Gloss Black & Bright Red. Other colours are available on request.
Just some of the Carbon CAIS features
- Made from Genuine 2×2 weave Carbon Fibre with a high quality gloss finish
- Fitted with huge cone filter element
- Expect to see power gains of 10-20 bhp (Depending on spec of car)
- Noticeable difference in cars performance, smoother faster RS!
- 5ply 6mm thick quality silicon hoses used
- Proven on Rolling Road dyno’s, Race tracks & Fast road ‘It works’
- Comes completely assembled & ready to install in a matter of minutes
??Results taken from tests carried out @ Jamsport 27/11/10
- Standard Airbox & OE filter – 380bhp
- Standard Airbox with Performance filter installed – 388bhp
- Ford approved Airbox lid/snorkle upgrade – 398bhp
- AS carbon fibre CAIS fitted with k&n – 400bhp
The power figures only tell half the story.
road testing found a noticeable improvement in the cars performance & power delivery, the dyno graphs showed the standard Airbox struggles to keep the power in the higher rev range, but when our New Carbon CAIS was fitted, it delivers the power smoothly all the way to 6500prm!
Gloss Black, Race Red, Performance Blue normally kept in stock, please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Other colour hoses, made to order
Frozen White, Bright Yellow, Grey, Kawasaki Green, Orange,
Purple, Vivid Pink, Nitrous Blue, Ultimate Green, Nitrous Blue
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.