Racingline Spring and Damper Kit – Golf Mk7 GTI & GTD – VWR30G7GT
Golf Mk7 GTI & GTD Spring and Damper Kit
Give your MQB-platform car a whole new lease of life with our Sport Suspension upgrade. We’ve struck a ride & handling balance that matches the very best thoroughbred German performance cars – tight, perfectly controlled yet unmistakably sporty.
- When it comes to a matched set of Performance Sport Dampers and Sport Springs at an affordable price, this kit solves compromise between performance and comfort for keen drivers for Golf 7, A3 8V and other VWG cars on the MQB platform.
- This kit combines the RacingLine Sport Damper kit with our carefully matched Sport Spring kit – combining two front and two rear Tri-Valve dampers with a set of 4 Sport Springs specific to your car type.
- The kit will lower your car by around 15-25mm dependant on model, and provide a taught, controlled ride and handling balance.
- Extensive development from our vast race set-up experience on the MQB platform ensures superior road-holding and a positive transformation in handling characteristics, all achieved without compromising comfort.
- Ride quality is just how a good hot-hatch should be. A little stiffer than factory, sure, but never crash or uncomfortable.
- All of which guarantees greater stability, control – and therefore driving pleasure. And isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Motorsport Quality: Our motorsport suspension expertise allows us to build a high quality, fast-road orientated damper kit.
- Tri-valve Technology: Ensures suitability of dampers for both standard and lowered cars, as well as sporty feel during high-speed cornering on smooth surfaces and comfort on uneven surfaces.
- Dual Tube Design: Comfort guaranteed thanks to dual tube design and low-pressure Nitrogen gas system.
- No Damper Fade: The addition of Nitrogen gas into the system eliminates oil foaming when the oil is hot, the main cause of shock fade. Our design limits the heat build-up internally ensuring the oil lasts longer.
- Perfectly Matched: The shock absorbers have a precisely matched damping curve to the VWR Sport Spring rate which are included with each kit. Compatible with any brand of anti-roll bars.
- Quality Oil: Longevity far exceeds OEM spec and many rival aftermarket dampers of similar value due to the higher quality oil used in the VWR Sport Dampers.
Precision Engineered For Perfect Performance.
- Precisely matched damping curve to the VWR Sport Spring progressive-rate construction.
- Intelligent Tri-Valve technology is what sets our Sports Dampers apart from standard OEM dampers.
- Nitrogen gas fill eliminates oil foaming when the oil is hot, the main cause of shock fade.
- Damper features three hydraulic valves: bump, rebound and a main valve, controlled by low and high-speed shaft frequencies (smooth and rough road conditions).
- VW Mk7 GTI 2015+ 5G
Please note, this information is a combination of supplier provided compatibility data and our workshop expertise, derived through experience or testing on EU manufactured vehicles unless stated. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information we cannot be held liable for abnormalities or inaccurate data. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions under the legal section.
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTD (184 PS) 2013-2017|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTD (184 PS) 2017-present|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTI (220 PS) 2013-2017|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTI (230 PS) 2017-present|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTI Clubsport (265 PS) 2016-2017|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTI Performance (230 PS) 2013-2017|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTI Performance (245 PS) 2017-present|
|Volkswagen||Golf Mk7/Mk7.5 2012-present||Golf GTI TCR (290 PS) 2019-present|